This simple gluten free grilled salmon recipe is really flavorful and loaded with Omega 3 fatty acids.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: about 8 minutes
Yield: Serves 2 to 3
2 6 oz wild Alaskan salmon fillets
1 tbsp grapeseed oil
2 cloves garlic
sea salt and pepper, to taste
1. Light the grill and set to medium high heat.
2. Put grapeseed oil, juice of half a lemon, and garlic cloves in a blender to combine.
3. Brush salmon on the flesh side with lemon garlic oil mixture and sear skin side down for about 4 minutes.
4. Brush the flesh side again with the lemon garlic oil mixture and flip salmon so skin side is up and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Remove salmon from the grill and top with remaining lemon garlic oil mixture. Serve with a wedge of lemon.