This delicious gluten free pizza is a whole food recipe that uses fresh vegetables and goat cheese to make it delicious and pretty nutritious.
Cooking time: 15 to 20 minutes
Serves: 4 to 6
1 box Chebe Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix (prepare as directed)
1/4 cup basil pesto
3-4 oz goat\’s milk feta cheese, grated or crumbled
10 whole black olives, sliced
1 tomato, sliced thinly
1/2 cup fresh (or frozen) spinach leaves, sliced thinly
1. Preheat oven to 450 deg F
2. Prepare Chebe Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix as directed and roll out on a pizza stone or baking sheet
3. Spread desired amount of basil pesto on pizza crust
4. Add cheese, olives, tomato slices, and fresh spinach
5. Bake in oven for 15 to 20 minutes
6. Remove from oven and serve with a big salad and/or fresh vegetables
If you\’re wondering if pizza is bad for you and if you should or shouldn\’t eat it, then I highly recommend you check out this post: Is Pizza Bad for You?