These Banana Cranberry Muffins are a quick and easy recipe to make. They are perfect for breakfast, a snack, or an after dinner treat. The combination of almond flour, flax seeds, bananas, and cranberries make these muffins vitamin, mineral, essential fat, and fiber rich. Give them a try today!
Banana Cranberry Muffins
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
2 1/2 cups almond flour, blanched
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon golden flax seeds, ground
2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
2 tablespoons honey
4 ripe bananas, mashed
1 cup fresh cranberries or 1/2 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and put liners in muffin tin (parchment paper liners work great).
2. In a large bowl, combine almond flour, sea salt, baking soda, and flax seeds. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, honey, and eggs. Then, stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
3. Gently fold in the mashed bananas and cranberries. Fill each muffin liner about 2/3 full of batter.
4. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until muffins are golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.
5. Place muffins on a cooling rack and allow to cool. Enjoy warm or at room temperature. Store in an airtight container.