The day of “love” is right around the corner and I thought you might want to make a special treat or two for your Valentine this year. Sure, flowers and store-bought chocolates are nice but nothing says “be my Valentine” like homemade treats. Here are a few of my favorites for this special day. Give them a try. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Banana Cranberry Muffins *BRAND NEW*
- Coconut Ginger Quinoa
- Oatmeal Pancakes
- Raw Strawberry Sauce
- Strawberry Peach Sunrise Smoothie
- Raspberry Meringue Cookies *BRAND NEW*
- Chocolate Truffles with Raspberries *BRAND NEW*
- Berry Frozen Yogurt *BRAND NEW*
- Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Scones
- Coconut Macaroons with Chocolate
LOVE these recipes? Leave a comment below. . .